FDP Home Page / FDP Forum / FAQ's

The FDP is made possible by the following companies and individual members like you.
Please use the links below to show them we value their sponsorship.

Musician's Friend

Advertise here


Yellowjackets Tube Converters

Amplified Parts

Guitar Center

Jensen Loudspeakers

WD Music

Apex Tube Matching

Antique Electronics Supply


* God bless America and our men and women in uniform *

* Illegitimi non carborundum! *

If you benefit and learn from the FDP and enjoy our site, please help support us and become a Contributing Member or make a Donation today! The FDP counts on YOU to help keep the site going with an annual contribution. It's quick and easy with PayPal. Please do it TODAY!

Chris Greene, Host & Founder



Find musicians
in your area!
  Search the Forums  

FDP Forum / FDP Classifieds - For Sale and Wanted ads / For Sale Fender Highway 1 P Bass



Jul 5th, 2016 12:54 PM   Edit   Profile   Print Topic   Search Topic

Four string w/flat wounds, sunburst, never gigged, perfect condition -$800.

I got this bass new in 2009 and have just jammed along with my mp3 player on occasion. I am going to donate 95% of the sale price to charity with the other 5% going to this forum if a member of this forum buys the bass. I will be happy to show the receipt for the amount donated upon request.

I was going to give this bass to a (legitimately) needy young student of the bass but I cannot find anyone like that. I'm talking seriously low income with a love for and dedication to the craft/art of playing bass that has to borrow one or use a crappy one and really needs a good bass.

Email me for pics or if you have questions or know anyone that legitimately meets the above description. I WILL carefully vet everything I receive. 2tim.one.7@gmail.com

Contributing Member


Jul 23rd, 2016 07:30 PM   Edit   Profile   Print Topic   Search Topic

The Highway 1's were deliciously good. What year is this one? Photos?

(This message was last edited by marosborne at 09:31 PM, Jul 23rd, 2016)



A Piece for Assorted Lunatics
Aug 20th, 2016 02:54 PM   Edit   Profile   Print Topic   Search Topic

Man. I like what you are doing. Unfortunately I do not get along with sunburst.

FDP Forum / FDP Classifieds - For Sale and Wanted ads / For Sale Fender Highway 1 P Bass

Reply to this Topic
Display my email address             Lost your password?
Your Message:
Link Address (URL):
Link Title:

Moderators: Chris Greene  Iron Man  reverendrob  

FDP, LLC Privacy Policy: Your real name, username, and email
are held in confidence and not disclosed to any third parties, sold, or
used for anything other than FDP Forum registration unless you specifically authorize disclosure.

Internet Application Development

Copyright © 1999-2018 Fender Discussion Page, LLC   All Rights Reserved